I ♥ Sunday!

It's a Sunday Morning and the weather's kinda fine but I still hope it rains because it seems I can't stand the blazing heat whenever the clock strikes 12 noon here in RP. I somehow prefer freezing than melting, you know. To the extremes? Haha! I miss the rain especially on hot afternoons when crowded streets go empty and quiet. It reminds me of the past when everything was simple and easy for a child. Rain's nostalgic for me. Sceneries, moments, laughter and pure fun.

Anyways, we're planning things for Dixie's upcoming birthday. Hope it'll turn out fine. What's important is that she gets to blow her candles and be happy. :)) She'll be turning 6 this year. Oh look at how fast time flies!

Well, it's a Sunday and it's relaxation and family day. Time to unwind and free ourselves from the hassle and stress school can give. Have a peaceful and blessed Sunday!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment